Ours is a lay church run by its members.
First Reader: Jay Knight
Second Reader: Dean Boesen
President: Connie Knight
Vice-president: Debby Mahoney
Board member: Bruce Hale
Treasurer: Charles Harker
Sunday School Superintendent: Taylor Wolfe
Reading Room Librarian: Mary Bothwell
To download a copy of our bylaws, click here (**).
Applications for membership are welcome at any time. Click here for a copy of the membership application form in PDF format(**), which you can print and fill out by hand. Click here for a copy of the membership application form as a Microsoft Word fillable document, which you can fill out using a computer and then print. Completed application forms should be returned to the Clerk. Eligibility for membership is outlined in our bylaws (see elsewhere on this page), which state:
Any person who has expressed a love for Christian Science and is striving to adhere to its Principle for healing and living and who also meets the qualifications below shall be eligible to join this church:
- Regularly attends the services of this church.
- Is not a member of any other branch church or denomination except The Mother Church.
- Is at least 12 years old.
- Is willing to participate and support the activities of this church.
- Is acquainted with the Manual of the Mother Church and these Bylaws.
After you submit your application form, our Membership Committee will contact you to arrange a time when they can talk with you. These discussions are always informal, and cover these points:
- What is your previous church experience (if any,) or how did Christian Science come into your life?
- Why do you want to join our branch church?
- How has Christian Science blessed your life?
- Do you have any questions for us?
** These documents are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), which requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent software.